- 1. How long does it take to activate a SMAT Number after payment?
24 hours upon payment confirmation
- 2. Can i still be reached if my masked number is called directly?
- 3. Does it require a recharge card to use SMAT number
No, you pay annual subscription only
- 4. Do i need any additional equipment to use SMAT Number
No, SMAT Number work on existing SIM cards. Alpha does not give new SIM card or modem
- 5. How many numbers can i mask under a SMAT Number?
You can mask 10 numbers (either discrete lines or E1 lines)
- 6. Can i use my SMAT Number to call out?
- 7. Can i receive or send text messages?MMS/USSD through my SMAT Number?
- 8. How do i know the number of calls received in a particular period on my SMAT Number?
By getting the calls details record from ALPHA. You can reach ALPHA on 0700ALPHATECH for your CDRs
- 9. Does SMAT Number shows when customer calls it?
No, caller ID (A-number) will show instead of SMAT Number ID because ALPHA does the translation of the SMAT Number and forward the caller ID directly to the masked lines for easy identification of the real caller. This allows call receiver to easily get the details of the caller.
- 10. Can i change my masked number?
Yes, free of charge.
- 11. If my business moves from one place to another, can i replace the number.
Yes, we can change the masked line, but your identity remains the same.
- 12. Can i defer the referral of service if i don't pay?
No, the switch automatically cuts off, if the payment is not made at the due date.